This is me, if you don't like it, you don't have to.

My photo
Hello(: Im Olivia, thirteen years young, I love God, and trust him with my life.

Friday, July 30, 2010

What lies below the sun and stars...?

I've never really thought about it before, but there are so many things on this earth!
Well actually, I've kinda thought about it before, but if youre sitting in the grass, you see how many blades of grass there are.
I wonder how many there are in the whole world?
That's exactly like hairs on our heads.
Depending on the color of your hair, it varies.
But usually it varies between 100,000-200,000 strands of hair.
I find it interesting that the hair color you have determines how many hairs you have, because it just makes no sense.
That's like your skin color determining your eye color, or your heritage determining your ability to play sports.
I just can't believe how many things there are in/on/around one small place.
A small sea otter has around 850,000 hairs. I can't imagine that.

Wow, this post was like completely random facts.. I like it(:

No comments:

Post a Comment