This is me, if you don't like it, you don't have to.

My photo
Hello(: Im Olivia, thirteen years young, I love God, and trust him with my life.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

shine your lighttt....(:

i love the song, "mighty to save"
anyone else out there loving that?
i'll just make a little nice and dandy list of my favorite christian/pure sweetness/awesome songs for you.

mighty to save
how he loves
glory to god forever
rise and sing
you hold me now
god of this city
sweetly broken
to know your name

THIS LIST CONTINUES...

funky jesus music
praise you in this storm
voice of truth
amazing grace
take it all
my future decided
from the inside out






I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me,
thats pretty much what i've been thinking when im scared lately.
whether nearly being hit by a major flying, firey, firework, or flipping off a diving board,
its just my comfort statement
sometimes i play with my ring too,
but mainly i just stick to my statement because its completely, undubitably true!
I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME

2 comments: