This is me, if you don't like it, you don't have to.

My photo
Hello(: Im Olivia, thirteen years young, I love God, and trust him with my life.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

come undone- surrender is stronger.

Nah, i just needed a title,
and i haven't blogged in suchhh a long time!
anyways, alot of you people are leaving for the student life trip to daytona tomorrow morning bright and early... ill misss you sooo much people. :(
do not, i repeat NOT pet any sharks in the ocean.
even if they look friendly.
you must promise me that you won't pet any sharks, or eels.
ewww... theyre all slimey like. :p
and next on my list of writing...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA!!!!!!!!!!! (:
that looks short in comparison to my other part of my to do writing list, but thats just because i know anna wouldn't pet a shark. :)
im sitting here doing nothing right now, just listening to some good old ffh>
not sure what to do for the rest of the day...

soooo....
goodbye(:

ps: Tôi cảm thấy như viết bằng tiếng nước ngoài

2 comments: