This is me, if you don't like it, you don't have to.

My photo
Hello(: Im Olivia, thirteen years young, I love God, and trust him with my life.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

i just felt like i needed to type,.. alot.

typing just sorta relaxes me sometimes, and i need some relaxing right about now..
I can't sleep and its 12:30 here. So I've already started my friday in some ways i guess..
Im just sitting here watching Hannah Montana with no sound on, just to have something to look at occasionally when i stop typing. I don't really know what to do, Im just like rewinding my day through my brain and looking at what all I did.
I haven't reflected on my day in a while, I mean I haven't really done all that much this summer, but when I do, I always think about if I showed God's love in my actions.
I used to challenge myself to go out of my way atleast once a day to help a stranger, by opening a door or picking something up for them, but its been so long.
I feel like ive been asleep inside of my own body, while someone else was in control, its like in the "Blue Bloods" series..
( side note: i've read quite a few vampire books(: )
But just now, in typing throughtout this post, I've realized that I haven't been really noticing whats going on since SERVE..
I mean yeah I've been alive, but not really spiritually. I haven't read my bible lately, although I have prayed.
But I told myself I would get back into reading my bible, and doing the devotionals i have at home.
Its sorta a weird metaphor, but stick with me here.
I feel like when I go to the dentist, and they give me a numbing shot.
I feel like i have one in my brain!! :D
Its sort of weird to think about, but its true.
I think sometimes we all get sidetracked and we forget to keep our minds on whats important.
And at this stage in our lives, its definitely God.
If we don't establish a relationship with him now, it will get harder to connect with him in the future.
So in my personal opinion, I can't imagine living without God, its like setting the car on cruise control.
Youre still in control, but something else is still helping to guide you.
Hence my name, God.Is.My.Guide...

I still don't feel like sleeping, but I might as well sign off for the night.

bonsoir mes amis du blog

1 comment:

  1. Remember Jeff, and the log on Thursday? Glad you caught it before your fire went out :) Love ya girl. Keep Him first, it's worth it.

    ReplyDelete