This is me, if you don't like it, you don't have to.

My photo
Hello(: Im Olivia, thirteen years young, I love God, and trust him with my life.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Ta-Daaaa!

Congratulations, if you're reading this! You're probably Katie, or Ali... Since you both told me to start blogging, I decided I might.
Seems cool enough...
Today's sorta been a bore, with the rain and all. Stormy days make for boring ways.
Thats my philosophy on rainy days....


Early it was pouring, and I even called it a monsoon, but my job was to go get some of the cushions from our lawn furniture. Of course the cushion was tied onto the hammock and wouldn't untie. So I stood there trying to untie it for a few minutes. Unluckily, there were six ties to undo.
By the time I came back inside with my dog in tow, I was soaked...
Still, its fun to play in the rain.

Other than that there hasn't been much going on today.
Church, and more church this morning.
Ate lunch, sat around, watched Criminal Minds.
And now blogging!!!


Hopefully I'll get bored later and post some more,.

Until then,
Ще се видим по-късно, and 再见

No comments:

Post a Comment