This is me, if you don't like it, you don't have to.

My photo
Hello(: Im Olivia, thirteen years young, I love God, and trust him with my life.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Little kids are just cool like that.

The title pretty much gives away the gist of my blogging for this wonderful morning,
but as I mention with note, theyre cool.
Today I helped out with the kindergarten class at school, and we took a field trip to IPR.
It was pretty cool, and the kids loved knowing they'll be on the radio.
When we got back we had like a half hour, so we just had an outside recess.
Azarion (I think that's how you spell it??....), anyways, he and I were assigned buddies today.
The first thing he said to me was " Up high, to the side, down low, too slow!"
He's just the funniest little kid ever, and I fell for his tricks, some of them just to make him laugh...
So it was about 10:25 and we were lining up on the playground, it was time for them to go home.
And he looks up at me, with this sad, forlorn look, and says "Remember me forever", and gives me a piece of dryer lint from his pocket.
Hahahaha... Adorable! right?
But little did he know,
I'll be back tomorrow, and Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
Poor little dude.
Still, it made my day.

2 comments: