This is me, if you don't like it, you don't have to.

My photo
Hello(: Im Olivia, thirteen years young, I love God, and trust him with my life.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Summer....

Sadly, I'll have to go to registration Wednesday, schools almost here.

I hate to see summer go.
It's so beautiful, I just can't imagine seeing snow.
Indiana weather is bipolar, but right now its extremely happy(:
Tomorrows supposed to be one of the hottest days of the summer,
Which means there's going to be a STUNNING sunset.

I enjoy watching the sunset while going for a run.
It's so pretty....

Yet I also love the snow, it amazes me....



anyways...


I've been tagged!!! Katie got me....


4 things found in my bag:

Binders, School stuff, More binders, More school stuff(:




4 things found in my purse:

1. Bible (always carry it, it comes in handy)
2. Hair clips galore!
3. A pen
4. The handout from commonway yesterday..


4 favorite things in my room:
1. Beanbag chair
2. My song lyrics collage board from last year..
3. Nail Polish
4. My bookshelf.


4 things im currently into:
1. KLOVE radio station.. love it.
2. Running
3. My phone
4. Oranges



4 things I bet you didn't know about me:
1. I am a 32nd Indian.
2. i'm addicted to my radio,... :)
3. I miss Katie.
4. She's coming home, like soon, really really soon, as in four day soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment